Introducing our Stress Relieving Tea, a soothing blend combining the calming essence of Lavender with the restorative properties of Valerian Root, Passionflower, Orange Peel, and Ginger. This tea has been meticulously crafted to potentially alleviate daily stressors and provide a moment of tranquillity. But as always, reactions may vary. It's always a wise call to chat with healthcare pros regarding any health-related concerns.
1. A harmonious blend that may aid relaxation and calmness.
2. Ingredients like Ginger and Orange Peel can potentially invigorate the senses and uplift mood.
3. Valerian Root and Passionflower, traditionally known, might support a restful night's sleep.
Directions of Use
1. Boil fresh water and let it cool slightly before pouring.
2. Fill a tea strainer with the loose leaf tea.
3. Pour the hot water over the tea and let it steep for 5-7 minutes, depending on your taste preference.
4. Remove the tea strainer.
5. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your cup of Stress Relieving Tea.
|Origin:||Blended at the HC using Imported Ingredients|
|Organoleptic Statement:||Earthy with a hint of ginger aroma, mixture of ingredients which creates a slightly green product|
|Ingredient Declaration:||Lavender, Valerian Root, Passionflower, Orange Peel, Ginger|
|Shelf Life:||2+ years dependent upon storage conditions|
|Packaging:||Food grade bio-degradable Corn Starch based PLA|
|Processing:||The product has been carefully dried and mixed to retain optimal freshness and potency|
|Allergen Summary Statement:||No Known Allergens. Possible trace elements due to farming practices|
|The Herbal Connection makes no Allergen Free claims.|
Store below 23 °C in a dark location ideally in an airtight container.
Have confidence knowing The Herbal Connection is proudly Certified Organic via NASAA (Cert: 4306P) and HACCP Certified. Certificates available via FAQ page.
Warnings: This product isn't intended to treat, cure or prevent any illnesses. Always consult a healthcare professional before consuming any herbal products, especially if you're pregnant or taking medication.