Our Spring Garden Iced Tea Blend is a delightful mix of Elderflower, Apple, Mint, Lemon, and Lemon Myrtle. It's carefully crafted to offer a refreshing and invigorating beverage for your enjoyment. As always, it's advisable to consult with healthcare professionals for personalised guidance on health concerns.
1. Promotes relaxation and stress relief.
2. Supports digestion and aids in soothing the stomach.
3. Refreshes with a burst of natural flavours.
Directions of Use
1. Add one teaspoon of the blend to a cup of hot water.
2. Steep for 5-7 minutes for optimal flavour.
3. Strain and serve hot or chill for iced tea.
4. Add sweetener if desired.
5. Enjoy your Spring Garden Iced Tea!
|Origin:||Blended at The HC using Imported Ingredients|
|Organoleptic Statement:||Fresh, aromatic, and flavourful with hints of citrus and mint|
|Ingredient Declaration:||Elderflower, Apple, Mint, Lemon, Lemon Myrtle - Using Organic Ingredients|
|Shelf Life:||2+ years dependent upon storage conditions|
|Packaging:||Food grade bio-degradable Corn Starch based PLA|
|Processing:||The product has been frozen to reduce the risk of insect contamination|
|Allergen Summary Statement:||No Known Allergens. Trace elements may be present due to farming practices|
|The Herbal Connection make no Allergen Free claims.|
Store below 23 °C in a dark location ideally in an airtight container.
Have confidence knowing The Herbal Connection is proudly Certified Organic via NASAA (Cert: 4306P) and HACCP Certified. Certificates available via FAQ page.
Warnings: This product isn't intended to treat, cure or prevent any illnesses. Always consult a healthcare professional before consuming any herbal products especially if you're pregnant or taking medication.