Our Sangria Iced Tea is a delicious and inviting blend that combines the rich flavours of Rooibos, Calendula, Apricot, Apple, Hibiscus, Elderberries, and Orange Peel. Perfect for those looking to enjoy a fruity, caffeine-free drink that's both refreshing and nutritious. As always, it's advisable to consult with healthcare professionals for personalised guidance on health concerns.
1. Offers a rich variety of natural antioxidants.
2. Ideal for a caffeine-free pick-me-up.
3. Delicious both hot and iced for all-season enjoyment.
Directions of Use
1. Boil water and let it cool for a minute.
2. Add 1-2 teaspoons of Sangria Iced Tea blend to a teapot or infuser.
3. Pour the hot water over the tea.
4. Steep for 5-7 minutes depending on your taste preference.
5. Strain and enjoy, either hot or cooled down with ice.
|Origin:||Blended at The HC using Imported Ingredients|
|Organoleptic Statement:||Fruity with citrus undertones|
|Ingredient Declaration:||Diced Apple, Diced Apricot, Calendula, Elderberries, Hibiscus Flowers, Rooibos, Orange Peel|
|Shelf Life:||2+ years dependent upon storage conditions|
|Packaging:||Food grade bio-degradable Corn Starch based PLA|
|Processing:||The product has been frozen to reduce the risk of insect contamination|
|Allergen Summary Statement:||No Known Allergens. Trace elements may be present due to farming practices|
|The Herbal Connection make no Allergen Free claims.|
Store below 23 °C in a dark location ideally in an airtight container.
Have confidence knowing The Herbal Connection is proudly Certified Organic via NASAA (Cert: 4306P)and HACCP Certified. Certificates available via FAQ page.
Warnings: This product isn't intended to treat, cure or prevent any illnesses. Always consult a healthcare professional before consuming any herbal products especially if you're pregnant or taking medication.