Amla Powder, derived from the Indian Gooseberry, is a traditional herbal supplement, its natural properties are valued in holistic wellness practices. Amla is also known to be very good for your hair due to its high amount of nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants. Acting as a natural conditioner and hair strengthener, studies have shown how it can prevent premature greying of hair.
Amla Powder Australia: We import our Wholesale Amla Powder for our customers to enjoy here down under, we believe in an all natural product which is why this is Organic Certified for you to enjoy safely.
As always, it's advisable to consult with healthcare professionals for personalised guidance on health concerns.
1. May support immune health and vitality.
2. Often used to promote skin/hair health and appearance.
3. Believed to aid in digestive health.
Directions of Use
1. Begin with a small amount (about 1/2 teaspoon).
2. Mix into warm water, juice, or tea.
3. Can be added to smoothies or sprinkled on foods.
4. Adjust the amount according to your taste and dietary preference.
5. Consume once daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Creating a Natural Conditioner
1. Combine 2-4 tablespoons of Amla Powder with warm water to form a yoghurt like paste. Optionally, add some natural ingredients like yoghurt, honey or natural oils for extra nourishment.
2. Evenly distribute the mixture through your hair, focus on mid-lengths and ends of hairs while avoiding the scalp.
3. Leave the mixture in your hair for roughly 15-20 minutes for optimal nutrient absorption (adjust time to your needs).
4. Rinse the mixture from your hair thoroughly using lukewarm water, ensuring all residue is removed.
5. Use this treatment weekly or bi-weekly for strengthened, healthier hair.
|Organoleptic Statement:||Tart, slightly bitter taste with a fibrous texture|
|Ingredient Declaration:||100% Pure Organic Amla Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2+ years dependent upon storage conditions|
|Packaging:||Food grade bio-degradable Corn Starch based PLA|
|Processing:||This product has undergone freeze treatment to prevent contamination.|
|Allergen Summary Statement:||No Known Allergens. Trace elements may be present due to farming practices|
|The Herbal Connection make no Allergen Free claims.|
|Total Fat (g)||0.5|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||10|
Average Quantity Per 100g | Nutritional Information obtained from USDA Average values subject to seasonal variations
Store below 23 °C in a dark location ideally in an airtight container.
Have confidence knowing The Herbal Connection is proudly Certified Organic via NASAA (Cert: 4306P) and HACCP Certified. Certificates available via FAQ page.
Warnings: This product isn't intended to treat, cure or prevent any illnesses. Always consult a healthcare professional before consuming any herbal products especially if you're pregnant or taking medication.
We also offer the whole berry if you are interested in an un-powdered version of this product.