Discover the beauty and benefits of Butterfly Pea Flowers. Sourced from a privately owned plantation in Thailand, these butterfly pea flowers are of exquisite quality, ethically sourced and are a foundation to support income to a small network of communities. The flowers are dried in 3 stages, with grading done continually throughout this process. First and second stages are completed in the community, and third drying stage is completed in a high-grade solar dryer, reducing moisture content down to approximately 3%, which makes for a longer lasting product! As always, it's advisable to consult with healthcare professionals for personalised guidance on health concerns.
1. Natural Vibrancy: Butterfly Pea Flowers add a stunning blue hue to your beverages and culinary creations.
2. Antioxidant-Rich: Packed with antioxidants, they promote overall well-being.
3. Culinary Versatility: Use these flowers to create visually appealing dishes and drinks.
Directions of Use
1. Add a few Butterfly Pea Flowers to hot water or tea to release their natural colour.
2. Brew the flowers for a few minutes until you achieve the desired shade of blue.
3. Mix with other ingredients to create colourful cocktails or beverages.
4. Experiment with using Butterfly Pea Flowers in cooking to add vibrant shades to your dishes.
5. Get creative with the stunning natural colour in your culinary masterpieces.
|Organoleptic Statement:||Visual: Blue. Taste: Earthy with a hint of floral|
|Ingredient Declaration:||100% Butterfly Pea Flowers|
|Shelf Life:||2+ years dependent upon storage conditions|
|Packaging:||Food grade bio-degradable Corn Starch based PLA|
|Processing:||The product has been dried and processed to preserve its quality.|
|Allergen Summary Statement:||No Known Allergens. Trace elements may be present due to farming practices|
|The Herbal Connection makes no Allergen Free claims.|
Store below 23 °C in a dark location ideally in an airtight container.
Have confidence knowing The Herbal Connection is proudly Certified Organic via NASAA (Cert: 4306P) and HACCP Certified. Certificates available via FAQ page.
Warnings: This product isn't intended to treat, cure or prevent any illnesses. Always consult a healthcare professional before consuming any herbal products especially if you're pregnant or taking medication.