Introducing our BBQ Smokey Rub, a flavourful blend of Thyme, Coriander, Cumin, Himalayan Pink Salt, Ground Onion, Smoked Paprika, and Black Peppercorns. Perfect for adding a smoky kick to your BBQ dishes. Hand blended to order to keep this product fresh and delicious for you!
1. Enhance the flavour of your BBQ dishes with our unique blend of spices.
2. A smoky and savoury profile that adds depth to your grilled foods.
3. Made with quality ingredients for a delicious, mouth watering taste.
Directions of Use
1. Sprinkle the BBQ Smokey Rub generously on your meat or vegetables before grilling.
2. Rub the seasoning into the ingredients for a richer flavour.
3. Allow the seasoned food to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Grill to perfection over an open flame or on a barbecue.
5. Enjoy your delicious, smoky BBQ creations!
|Origin:||Blended at The HC using Imported Ingredients|
|Organoleptic Statement:||Smells smoky with hints of onion and paprika|
|Ingredient Declaration:||Thyme, Coriander, Cumin, Himalayan Pink Salt, Ground Onion, Smoked Paprika, Black Peppercorns|
|Shelf Life:||2+ years dependent upon storage conditions|
|Packaging:||Food grade bio-degradable Corn Starch based PLA|
|Processing:||The product has been frozen to reduce the risk of insect contamination|
|Allergen Summary Statement:||No Known Allergens. Trace elements may be present due to farming practices.|
|The Herbal Connection makes no Allergen Free claims.|
|Total Fat (g)||3.1|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||40.2|
Average Quantity Per 100g | Nutritional Information obtained from foodstandards.gov.au website. Average values subject to seasonal variations.
Store below 23 °C in a dark location ideally in an airtight container.
Have confidence knowing The Herbal Connection is proudly Certified Organic via NASAA (Cert: 4306P) and HACCP Certified. Certificates available via FAQ page.
Warnings: This product isn't intended to treat, cure, or prevent any illnesses. Always consult a healthcare professional before consuming any herbal products, especially if you're pregnant or taking medication.