CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
Antioxidants are naturally occurring compounds found in many foods and beverages, including herbal products. This Body Boost blend is high in Antioxidants and Nutrients, contributing to excellent overall health benefits. At The Herbal Connection, we promote responsible and informed use of antioxidant-rich products, aiming for a holistic approach to well-being. As always, it's advisable to consult with healthcare professionals for personalised guidance on health concerns.
1. Cellular Protection: Antioxidants help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals, which can contribute to premature aging and various chronic diseases.
2. Heart Health: Antioxidants may support cardiovascular health by reducing the risk of heart disease, improving blood flow, and lowering blood pressure.
3. Immune Support: Some antioxidants, like vitamin C and zinc, play a vital role in strengthening the immune system, helping the body fight off infections and illnesses.
Directions of Use
1. Start by pouring your chosen liquid (water, milk, etc.) into your blender. The amount may vary depending on how thick you like your smoothie; start with 1 cup and adjust as needed.
2. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of the Anti-Ox blend into the blender. Adjust the amount to your taste.
3. Add a banana (break into chunks) and add some berries. These not only contribute antioxidants but also give your smoothie a refreshing and fruity flavour.
4. Add some Greek yogurt or dairy-free alternative. This adds creaminess, thickness, and a protein boost to your smoothie.
5. Then an optional sweetener, we recommend honey to stay natural. Keep in mind the banana and berries will add some sweetness already.
6. Blend up and enjoy!
1. In a blender, combine the frozen acai puree, Anti-Ox blend, half of a banana, mixed berries, Greek yogurt, and honey if desired. Blend until you have a thick and creamy consistency.
2. Pour the acai bowl base into a bowl of your choice.
3. Get creative with your toppings! Add fresh berries, sliced banana, granola, coconut flakes, chia seeds, or any other toppings you enjoy. These toppings not only enhance the flavour and texture but also contribute to the overall nutrition of your acai bowl.
4. Serve and enjoy! Use a spoon to scoop out bites with a mix of the acai base and toppings for a delicious and nutritious treat.
You can mix this blend with almost anything you would normally consume, add it to your porridge, blend it in with your muffins or pancake mix. We're always interested to hear your recipe ideas with our products!
|Origin:||Blended and Produced with imported Ingredients at The Herbal Connection|
|Organoleptic Statement:||Fine pink powder, smells like berries|
|Ingredient Declaration:||100% Beetroot Powder, Acai Berry Powder, Dragon Fruit Powder, Goji Berry Powder, Maqui Berries Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2+ years dependent upon storage conditions|
|Packaging:||Food grade bio-degradable Corn Starch based PLA|
|Processing:||The product has been frozen to reduce the risk of insect contamination|
|Allergen Summary Statement:||No Known Allergens. Trace elements may be present due to farming practices|
|The Herbal Connection make no Allergen Free claims.|
|Total Fat (g)||0|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||6.8|
Average Quantity Per 100g | Nutritional Information obtained from foodstandards.gov.au website. Average values subject to seasonal variations - Roughly 147kj of Energy per 100g
Store below 23 °C in a dark location ideally in an airtight container.
Have confidence knowing The Herbal Connection is proudly Certified Organic via NASAA (Cert: 4306P)and HACCP Certified. Certificates available via FAQ page.
Warnings: This product isn't intended to treat, cure or prevent any illnesses. Always consult a healthcare professional before consuming any herbal products especially if you're pregnant or taking medication.